Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mini Update

One of these days I'll find time to do a real update, but this little bitty bit will have to be enough for now.

Forest is still with me. He's very fluffy, does a good job cleaning himself now. He's also eating dry food and these days it is only on an occasional basis where he gets spoiled with potato bread and cooked meats. He's a nice hefty 7 pounds now and he's still growing. He may just be the world's slowest growing cat. :-)

In less than a month, Forest and his siblings will be a year old. It feels like just yesterday that I was bottle feeding them, teaching them how to eat real food and to use the litter-box.

Little Forest and I are on the road most weekends to visit people up and down the east coast. He's a fabulous traveller and loves meeting resident cats to play with.

When I eventually buy a place of my own, Forest will very likely obtain a foster friend. In my present living arrangements, I'm not currently allowed to have more cats than Forest.

No comments:

Blog Archive